An adorable fan girl moment for our Mangalorean Chef Shriya Shetty meeting the diva, the Shanthi Priya herself- Deepika Padukone.
Shriya hosted one of her pop-up dinners to highlight the beauty of Mangalorean food. It’s a seven-course feast that’s served in several places, including Mumbai this time. Deepika was one of the people who had reserved a table!
The Hennessy Soul Table With Shriya Shetty organized by The Soul Company at Magazine Street Kitchen in Mumbai featured a variety of Mangalorean dishes with a modern twist. Following are the list of dishes served:
- Tindi: Butter Chakuli | Mensakaay Chutney | Mustard Prawn Curry leaf
- Sanna: Bafath | Sannas | Urad | Pomegranate | Pork
- Holy Smokes: Pepper Fry | Biscoot Roti Burnt Garlic | Honey | Lavancha Smoke | Mutton
- Do You Put Coconut In Everything? Coconut Gassi | Chicken Sukkah | Saasimi Mosaru Crispy Rice Rutti
- Roast On Toast: Signature Ghee Roast | Toasted Bao | Ghee Chicken
- Gadbad: An ode to the iconic founder of Pabbas. Mangalore ice creams | Nuts Jelly
- Uppad: Ghee Cake | Jaggery | Banana Peanut Cream Crumble | Pickle Drizzle