Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has issued a call for applications for apprentice jobs. Eligible candidates should apply online at IOCL’s official website, iocl.com. The deadline to apply online is December 27, 2021. The organization will fill 300 positions as a result of this recruitment effort. Incomplete applications, no self-attested copies of certificates, or do not comply with the terms and conditions will be rejected.
The Criteria for Qualification
Candidates who are interested in applying for the job can review the educational requirements in the Detailed Notification, which is available here. The candidate’s age range should be between 18 and 24 years old.
The Process of Selection
The applicants will be chosen based on their performance in the written test and their ability to fulfill the notified eligibility conditions. The written exam will consist of objective-type multiple-choice questions (MCQs) with four possibilities and only one right answer.
How to apply:
- To apply, go to the official website https://www.iocl.com/apprenticeships and fill out the online application.
- It is important to submit scanned images of the necessary papers, such as evidence of the date of birth, educational certificates, etc.
- Check the link for more information.
- The online application will be open from 10 a.m. on December 10, 2021.
- The deadline for submitting an online application is December 27, 2021, at 5 p.m.
- The written exam will be held on January 9, 2022.
- The deadline for provisionally qualified candidates’ documents to be verified is January 17, 2022.