The state of Karnataka has announced a package of 1250 Cr for drivers, farmers, labourers and others. The chief minister of Karnataka has announced the corona package in the state. The individual who wants to acquire the amount will have to apply for it according to the policy made by the government. Farmers engaged in floriculture, the Government of Karnataka has promised a sum of 10,000 per hectare.
The relief package mainly includes Drivers, Farmers, Labours along with other workers, cobblers, washer men, tailors, porters, ragpickers, goldsmith, mechanics, etc.
WHAT IS SEVA SINDHU DRIVE SCHEME?
This scheme is introduced to provide funds to the corona affected individuals of the state. Under this scheme the government has released a relief fund of 1250 crore to provide relief to labourers, farmers, taxi drivers and other working class. This scheme has aimed to provide a fund of 3000 Rupees to the government. Along with providing relief to roadside wanderers, the government has ensured a sum of 2000 Rs. per worker.
The registered labourers of Karnataka Building and other Construction Workers Welfare Board will receive an amount of 300 Rupees.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO RECEIVE THE RELIEF UNDER THE SEVA SINDHU DRIVER SCHEME?
Small and Medium enterprises
HOW CAN YOU APPLY FOR THE SEVA SINDHU DRIVERS SCHEME.
- Individuals in need will have to first visit the official website of Seva Sindhu. This feature can be utilised by the auto drivers and taxi drivers.
- Once you are there, you will find the “Disbursement of cash relief to auto rickshaw drivers and taxi drivers” option.
- All you need to do is to click on the option and the Driver registration form will appear on the screen.
- Enter all the required details in the Application form.
- Once you submit, make sure to print the application form.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR SEVA SINDHU DRIVER SCHEME.
- Aadhar card
- Passport size photo
- Registered Transport Driver proof
- Residence Certificate
- Voter ID card.