The Karnataka government announced today that the night curfew will be lifted on January 31st, as well as the 50% occupancy regulation in hotels, clubs, and pubs, except for movie halls. All Bengaluru schools are allowed to begin offline lessons from Monday.
- Cinema Halls, Multiplex, Auditorium, Theatre, Gym, Sports, Swimming pool only 50% Capacity allowed
- Marriage in open grounds 300 people allowed & in halls 200 people allowed
- Schools to be open in Bangalore from 31st Jan
- Metros and public transportation will only run with the seat count number of passengers
- Provision of Darshan, services in Religious Places in capacity of 50%
- There is no room for social, religious, political, rally, convention or protest