How to Prepare
– In a pressure cooker add oil once the oil is heated add cumin.
– To this add a tbsp of pav bhaji masala and fry for a min.
– Add vegetables and sauté for a min.
– Add water about a ltr and pressure cook for about 4 to 5 whistles.
– In a deep bottomed pan add remaining oil and butter.
– Add Onion and fry till transparent.
– Add garlic paste and fry till raw smell disappears.
– Add capsicum and allow to cook.
– Add finely chopped tomato and sauté till oil appears on the side.
– Add turmeric , chilly powder salt and pav bhaji masala and cook for a while.
– Add the boiled and smashed vegetable.
– Add in water as per the required consistency.
– Cook on a medium flame for about 10-15 mins.
Turn off the flame add coriander leaves.
Plate it with a dollop of butter and chopped onion on top of the bhaji along with lemon and pav layered with butter and fried