Recruitment for KSP 2022 Constables notification was released on 13/09/2022. The notification is for filling 3484 vacancies as Constables in Karnataka. Applications will be accepted starting 19th September 2022.
Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria should submit their online applications between 19/09/2022 and 31/10/2022.
Important Dates for Constable
Karnataka Police Recruitment 2022 has a total of 3484 vacant posts.
- Armed Police Constable (CAR/DAR) – Karnataka State – (3064 posts)
- Armed Police Constable (CAR/DAR) – Kalyana Karnataka – (420 posts)
The pay scale for Armed Police Constable will be Rs.23500 – Rs.47650.
Age Limit (as of 31/10/2022):
- General – 18 to 25 Years
- SC /ST/OBC – 18 to 27 Years
- Tribal Candidates- 18 to 30 Years
Candidates should have passed the 10th standard.
The selection will be based on:
- Written Test
- Physical Standard Test
- Physical Endurance Test
- Medical Examination
- CAT – 2A, 2B, 3A,3B – ₹400/-
- SC / ST / Cat-01 ₹200/-
How to Apply Online for the KSP Recruitment 2022:
- Go to recruitment.ksp.gov.in
- Click on Recruitment, then Online Recruitment Application, and then Apply Online.
- Now register with your valid email id and phone number.
- Applicants who successfully register will receive a Recruitment ID and Password.
- Log in and complete the online form with the necessary details needed and check that before submitting.
- Now you need to attach all the required documents and submit the application.
- At last, pay the application fees and take a printout of the finally submitted application.