If there is any mistake in your name or any other details on your PAN card, and if you want to make a change, you can do it. Here is some information on how to do it.
Correction can be done in these two ways
- If there is some mistake in your PAN card, then you can get it corrected.
- You have to keep in mind that this can be done both offline and online.
- If you want to get the correction done on your PAN card in offline mode, then for this you have to go to your nearest PAN Facilitation Center and fill out a form.
- This form is called “Apply for New PAN Card/Change/Correction in PAN Data.”
- After this, the correction will be made on your PAN card.
Do this for online
- If you want to get your PAN card done online
- Then you can do it by visiting NSDL service onlineservices.nsdl.com/paam/endUserRegisterContact.html or UTIITS service UTIITSL at myutiitsl.com/PAN_ONLINE/CSFPANApp.